Organized by: Pudukkottai District Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Limited
Job Category: State jobs
Extension Officer Grade-II:
- Must be a graduate in any discipline and have passed in Cooperative Training and completion of 10 years of service in MPCS.
- A pass in10th Std. / SSLC exam or its equivalent and have passed in Cooperative Training with 15 years experience in MPCS.
- Should have remaining service of minimum 5 years Exemption for holders of degree in B.A (Co.op.) or B.Com (Co.op) from passing Cooperative Training.
- Minimum age is 18 years
Extension Officer GradeII – Rs.5200 Rs.20200 Grade Pay 2800/-
- The candidates belonging to the OC/BC/MBC & DNC will be required to pay an application and processing fee of Rs.250/- (Non-refundable). The candidates belonging to the SC/SC(A)/ST will be required to pay an application and processing fee of Rs.100/- (Non-refundable). Payment of fee should be made by way of demand draft only, drawn in favor “General Manager, Pudukkottai Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd., “ payable at Pudukkottai. Demand draft can be drawn in any one of the Nationalised Banks / Cooperative Banks and examination fees for each post should be remitted separately along with the application. Any other modes of payment like cheque, postal order, and cash will not be accepted.
- The Eligible employees of the Primary Milk Producers Co-operative Societies in Pudukkottai District working as Vendor to Secretary and from Daily Wages to Consolidated Pay Etc. are alone to apply.
Last date of walk-in-interview:- 04.10.2019 up to 5.30 p.m
Aavin Pudukkottai Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.