Organized by: Air India Limited
Job Category: central jobs
Official Website: http://www.airindia.in
- B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution with PERCENTILE of 70 and above in GATE 2019
- Masters in Computer Application or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science from a recognized University/ Institution with MINIMUM 60% Marks in aggregate.
General – 28 years, SC/ST-33 years & OBC-31 years (Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules)
Trainee Controllers on Fixed Term Contract (FTC): 45,000/-pm
- A NON-REFUNDABLE Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) in Favour of Air India Limited payable at Delhi being the Application Fee. The requirement of Demand Draft is not applicable in case of SC/ST/Ex.SM candidates
TRAINING & STIPEND:
- Selected candidates would be required to undergo requisite Company Training for the period as decided by the Company. In case, the progress of the candidate in training is not found satisfactory, his/her training will be terminated. During the training period, candidates will receive a Monthly Stipend of Rs.25,000/-.
Duration of Fixed Term Contract:
- Selected candidates will be engaged on a Fixed Term contract initially for a period of 05 years. The Fixed Term Contract is, however, extendable for a further period of 05 years depending upon the performance of the candidate and Company’s requirement.
- Online Application Forms of the candidate would be scrutinized and prima facie eligible candidates will be allowed to appear for further process. Please also note that the candidature is purely provisional and the candidates being allowed to appear for the process, does not in any way establish their eligibility for the post. If on screening of their applications/document(s), it is found that they do not possess the laid down qualification/stipulated eligibility criteria, their candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage, without entering into any correspondence with the candidates in the matter.
- Selected candidates would be required to undergo for Pre-Employment Medical Examination and the cost of the same will be borne by the candidates.
- During the course or after completion or during the extended term of fixed-term engagement, the candidate will not claim for permanent absorption in the Company.
Last date for submission of application:- 18.09.2019
Air India Limited Official Website: CLICK HERE
Air India Limited Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.