Organized by: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Job Category: central jobs
Official Website: https://www.ibps.in
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicates the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online. Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years i.e.
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1991 and no later than 01.09.1999 (both dates inclusive)
Application fee: Rs.600/-
For SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM Candidates- Rs.100/-
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 09.10.2019.
- Proper document from Board / University for having declared the result on or before 09.10.2019 has to be submitted at the time of joining. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute and the web-based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
- Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculated ExServicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 09.10.2019. Such certificates should be dated on or before 09.10.2019.
- No request for change of center for Examination shall be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
- Incomplete applications, applications not supported by copies of relevant documents, applications not fulfilling the eligibility criteria or applications received after the last date of receipt of applications (in physical form) shall be treated as “Rejected”.
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019|
|The download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||November 2019|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||25.11.2019 to 30.11.2019|
|The download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||November 2019|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||07.12.2019, 08.12.2019, 14.12.2019 & 21.12.2019|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||December 2019/ January 2020|
|The download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||January 2020|
|Online Examination – Main||19.01.2020|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2020|
IBPS Official Website: CLICK HERE
IBPS Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.