IIT Madras Recruitment 2021 | Senior Project Advisor Post | Vacancy 01 | IIT Madras Recruitment 2021 @ icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/
IIT Madras Recruitment 2021 – IIT Madras (Centre for IC & SR – Indian Institute of Technology Madras) is inviting an online mode of applications for Senior Project Advisor (Temporary Posts). The online applications will be open from 3rd May 2021 to 17th May 2021 on the official website https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/. Eligible and interested candidates can go through the official notification to check the eligibility criteria, mode of selection, how to apply for the post, examination pattern, exam date, admit card, etc. before applying.
Overview of the IIT Madras Notification 2021
|IIT Madras Recruitment 2021|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||Senior Project Advisor (Temporary Posts)|
|Qualification||Master’s Degree in the relevant field|
|Starting Date to apply in online||3rd May 2021|
|Last Date to apply in online||17th May 2021|
|Apply Mode||Online Application|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Applications are invited from eligible Candidates for the temporary post of Senior Project Advisor in IIT Madras.
Post Name: Senior Project Advisor (Business Head, Shaastra)
Duration: Candidates will be selected initially for one year and will extend based on performance.
Qualification and Experience for Senior Project Advisor Post
|Master’s Degree in the relevant field||
|Name of the post||Salary Details|
|Senior Project Advisor (Business Head, Shaastra)||Rs.70,000/- pm to Rs.2,50,000/-pm|
Salary range: Rs.20 to 25 lakhs per year (70% base salary and 30% tied to Key
Candidates are selected by the following process through IIT Madras.
- Written / Skill Test
General Instructions to Candidates
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- A separate application has to be filled for each post.
- The system will accept only a single application with the registered login ID (email) for an advertisement, so Candidates are requested to select the multiple positions (In case, he/she wishes to apply for more than one position) before the submission of the application.
- After successful online submission of the application, a printout of the application form must be obtained and submitted when called for a test. It will be required at the time of document verification/test/interview.
- A hard copy of the application is NOT to be sent to the Institute.
- The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for written / skill test/interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications, level, and relevance of experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other academic achievements. The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons therefore.
- Candidates will be short-listed for Test/Interview on the basis of the information provided by them in their online applications.
- Applicants who are working in any one of the projects at IIT Madras must apply through the proper channel otherwise they will be required to produce No-Objection Certificate at the time of document verification/Test/Interview.
- Candidates without NOC will not be permitted to appear for a Test/Interview.
- The Institute has a right to decide the mode of screening and testing the applicant for shortlisting and selection.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The last date for submission of the online application is 17.05.2021
- If there is an issue to submit the application please send an E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com Contact: 044- 2257 9796 on all working days from 9.00 AM to 05.30 PM (Monday to Friday – except National Holidays). (Please note, only technical issues will be accepted – No interim correspondence with reference to the selection process will be considered).
How to apply for Senior Project Advisor posts
Procedure for Applying Online
- Visit the official website – https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/
- Download the application form from the official website and filled the application.
Important Dates for IIT Madras Recruitment 2021
Dates to remember about the IIT Madras – Senior Project Advisor Post.
|Opening Date to Submit Application||3rd May 2021|
|Closing Date to Submit Application||17th May 2021|
IIT Madras Recruitment 2021 Official Notification & Application Form Link
Applicants can get all links about the IIT Madras Jobs.
Official Website Career Page of IIT Madras: Click Here
IIT Madras Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form: Click Here
IIT Madras Recruitment 2021 Official Notification as PDF: Click Here