Organized by: National Institute Of Fashion Technology
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Junior Translation Officer||Master’s Degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level.|
|SI No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1.||Graduate Engineer Trainee (Chemical)||30 Years|
Junior Translation Officer: Level-6 of Pay Matrix
- candidates who had applied for the post of Junior Hindi Translator(now re-designated as Junior Translation Officer) against earlier NIFT Advertisement No. 01/Junior Hindi Translator/Contract/2019 need not apply again as their candidature shall be considered as per eligibility conditions of the instant advertisement.
- Candidate should keep a copy of the online application for their record.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID alive as all correspondence from the Institute shall be sent only to the e-mail address provided by the applicant in the application form, or on the NIFT website www.nift.ac.in.
- candidates are advised to keep watching the NIFT website for further updates.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as published in the online advertisement.
Last date of application submission: 10.08.2020
NIFT Official Website : CLICK HERE
NIFT Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process. We will not collect money from anyone. our revenue is only based on Google Adsense.All the best to your carrier