NIFT Recruitment 2021
NIFT Recruitment 2021 – National Institute of Fashion Technology is inviting applications for 18 Multi Tasking Staff, Junior Assistant posts on contract basis. The last date for receipt of the application form is 21.06.2021 by 5.30PM. Download the application form from the official website nift.ac.in. Aspirants are requested to go through the NIFT Recruitment 2021 Notification to check the eligibility criteria, mode of selection, how to apply for the post, examination pattern, question paper pattern, exam date, admit card, etc. before applying.
Overview of the NIFT Notification 2021
|NIFT Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||National Institute of Fashion Technology|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||Multi Tasking Staff, Junior Assistant|
|Job location||Srinagar, J&K|
|Qualification||12th, Diploma, Graduate|
|Apply Mode||Online Application|
Applications are invited from candidates eligible for the following Group-C posts in NIFT, Srinagar on direct recruitment, on Long Term Contract basis for a period of 03 years.
|Sl.No.||Post Name||No. of Post|
|1.||Senior Grade II||1|
|2.||Assistant (Finance & Accounts)||1|
|3.||Assistant Warden (Female)||1|
|7.||Lab Assistant (FD)||1|
|8.||Lab Assistant (FC)||1|
|9.||Lab Assistant (IT)||1|
|11.||Multi Tasking Staff – MTS||7|
Eligibility Criteria for NIFT Recruitment 2021 – Multi Tasking Staff, Junior Assistant Post
|1.||Senior Grade II||1. Candidate must be a Graduate from a recognizedd university/Institute.
2. Knowledge in Computer operation.
Typing writing with 40wpm and shorthand
of speed with 80wpm.
|2.||Assistant (Finance & Accounts)||1. Candidate should be Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from recognized
University / Institution. (Or)
2. Master’s Degree in Commerce from recognized University / Institution.
Working Knowledge of Accounting Software.
|3.||Assistant Warden (Female)||Graduate from a recognized University/ Institution.|
|4.||Machine Mechanic||1. ITI Diploma (at least one year duration) as fitter or in maintenance of machines
2. Recognized Certificate (at least six months duration) from ITI as Fitter recognized by Government or its equivalent.
|5.||Library Assistant||1. Graduate from a recognized University / Institution with diploma in Library Science.
2. Bachelors’ Degree in Library Science from recognized niversity/Institution.
|6.||Junior Assistant||1. Candidate should passed 10+2 examination from a Board or its equivalent recognized by the Government.
2. Typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi
3. Candidate should be Computer knowledge in MS Word / applicable software for written / mail correspondence.
4. Competency in management of mail accounts
5. Competency in retrieving information
through search applications.
6. Candidates who have done diploma in Computers shall be given preferential weightage.
|7.||Lab Assistant (FD)||1. 10 + 2 plus Diploma/ Certificate of 3 years duration in cutting & Tailoring / Dress Designing from any Govt. /Board of Technical education recognized institute. (or)
2. 10th Standard plus Diploma/Certificate of 03 years duration from any Govt./Board of Technical education recognized institute
|8.||Lab Assistant (FC)||1. Candidate must be a Graduate from a recognized University / Institution.
2. Should have one year Certificate/ Diploma in Photography from a reputed Institute.
|9.||Lab Assistant (IT)||1. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application / B.Sc. (Computer Science)
2. Knowledge of Graphics, Multimedia software and Garment CAD.
|10.||Driver||1. Minimum 10th class pass from a Board or its equivalent recognized by the Government.
2.Candidate should have driving license for two wheeler/three-wheeler/Light Motor Vehicle/Heavy Motor Vehicle.
3.Candidate must be knowledge in traffic regulations and able to read and write in Hindi and English.
|11.||Multi Tasking Staff – MTS||Candidate must passed 10th class from a Board or its equivalent recognized
by the Government.
|1.||Senior Grade II||Atleast 2 yearrs experince in Govt./Semi-Govt. /State Govt/UT/Autonomous Organisation/PSU.|
|2.||Assistant (Finance & Accounts)||For Bachelor’s Degree: Two years’ experience in Finance and Accounts matters.
For Master’s Degree: One year experience in Finance and Accounts matters.
|3.||Assistant Warden (Female)||Atleast one year experience as Assistant Warden in an educational institution under Central Government/State Government /Autonomous Bodies.|
|4.||Machine Mechanic||Minimum one year experience in repair and maintenance of cutting/sewing / finishing machines in garment industry.|
|5.||Library Assistant||Candidate should have one year working experience in a well established Library.|
|7.||Lab Assistant (FD)||Candidate should have 03 years of relevant experience in industry. (or)
5 years of experience as Sewing machine operator with embroidery knowledge & skills and / or sewing supervisor in industry.
|8.||Lab Assistant (FC)||–|
|9.||Lab Assistant (IT)||1-2 years working experience in woven and print design software in reputed industries is desirable.|
|10.||Driver||Candidate must have 2 years’ experience in driving Light / Heavy Motor Vehicle.|
|11.||Multi Tasking Staff – MTS||–|
- Candidate must be 27 years (As on closing date)
- Maximum upper age-limit for NIFT employees may be relaxed up to five years or total length of service rendered (on regular and/or long-term contract basis) whichever is less.
|Sl.No.||Post Name||Pay Scale|
|1.||Senior Grade II||Rs.2400|
|2.||Assistant (Finance & Accounts)|
|3.||Assistant Warden (Female)|
|7.||Lab Assistant (FD)|
|8.||Lab Assistant (FC)|
|9.||Lab Assistant (IT)|
|11.||Multi Tasking Staff – MTS||Rs.1800|
- For General, EWS & OBC – Rs.500
- For SC/ST/PWD/Female – Nil
Mode of Payment
- Candidate should pay their exam fees through online mode using NEFT, Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, & UPI.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
The selection of candidates is done through the following process.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Candidates should produce the following testimonials while applying.
- Educational qualifications
- Experience certificates
How to apply for NIFT Recruitment 2021 – Multi Tasking Staff, Junior Assistant Post
Procedure for Applying
- Visit the official website nift.ac.in
Important Dates for NIFT Recruitment 2021
Dates to remember about the NIFT – Assistant Accounts Officer Jobs 2021.
|Opening Date to Submit Application||22.05.2021|
|Closing Date to Submit Application||21.06.2021 @ 5.30 PM|
NIFT Recruitment 2021 Official Notification & Application Form Link
Applicants can get all links about the NIFT Jobs.
Official Website Career Page of NIFT: Click Here
NIFT Official Notification as PDF: Click here
NIFT Application Form as PDF: Click here