Organized by: NLC India Limited
Job Category: central jobs
Official Website: http://www.nlcindia.com
General Manager (Mining):
- Degree in Mining Engineering (B.E / B.Tech. / AMIE / B.Sc. – 04 Yrs.) from a recognized institute; and
- Possession of First Class Mine Manager Certificate of Competency under Coal Mine Regulations-1957.
General Manager / Mech. (TPP):
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or) AMIE in Mechanical Engineering
Deputy Chief Medical Office:
- MBBS and MS / DNB in General Surgery, preferably with the skill to perform Laparoscopy Surgeries.
- MBBS and MD / DNB in General Medicine. (All Degree / PG Degree / DNB / Diploma should have been registered with Medical Council of India / State Medical Council.)
Deputy General Manager (HR):
- Degree in any discipline;
- Post Graduate Degree in Social Work / Business Administration / Business Management with specialization in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour-Welfare (OR) Post Graduate Degree / Diploma of minimum two years duration in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / HRM / Labour Welfare / Labour Management / Labour Administration / Labour Studies. Additional qualification of Degree in Law is desirable.
Deputy chief Manager (HR) – (Training and Skill Development):
- Degree in any discipline
- 2 years full-time Post-Graduate Program in Management from recognized Institutes / Universities (OR) 2 years full-time Post Graduate program in Business Administration from recognized Institutes / Universities.
Deputy General Manager (Finance), Additional Chief Manager (Finance), Deputy Chief Manager (Finance):
- Pass in the final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA) / Institute of Cost Accountants of India (CMA) (or) Degree in any discipline with MBA of minimum 02 years duration with specialization in Finance.
Chief Manager (Security):
- Any Degree with service in the rank of Major and above from the Indian Army or equivalent position held in Navy or Air Force with Direct exposure to Security management for a minimum period of 05 years
Assistant Manager (Security):
- Any Degree from a recognized University with service in the rank of Hon‟y lieutenant/Captain before discharge. (Or) The Candidates should have held the position of Executive / In charge of security in an Organization having the workforce of minimum 5,000.
|SI No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|01||General Manager (Mining)||57 years (58 for SC/ST)|
|02||General Manager / Mech. (TPP)||57 years|
|03||Deputy Chief Medical Officer||44 years|
|04||Medical Officer||38 years|
|05||Deputy General Manager (HR)||55 years|
|06||Deputy chief Manager (HR) – (Training and Skill Development)||44 Years|
|07||Deputy General Manager (Finance)||55 years|
|08||Additional Chief Manager (Finance)||50 Years|
|09||Deputy Chief Manager (Finance)||49 Years|
|10||Chief Manager (Security)||50 Years|
|11||Assistant Manager (Security)||30 Years|
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|01||General Manager (Mining)||Grade – E-8 (₹120000 – 280000) ₹37.33 Lakhs CTC per annum|
|02||General Manager / Mech. (TPP)||Grade – E-8 (₹120000 – 280000) 37.33 Lakhs CTC per annum|
|03||Deputy Chief Medical Officer||Grade – E-5 (₹80000 – 220000) ₹24.41 Lakhs CTC per annum|
|04||Medical Officer||Grade – E-4 (₹70000 – 200000) ₹21.36 Lakhs CTC per annum|
|05||Deputy General Manager (HR)||Grade – E-7 (₹100000 – 260000) ₹29.67 Lakhs CTC per annum|
|06||Deputy chief Manager (HR) – (Training and Skill Development)||Grade – E-5 (₹80000 – 220000) ₹22.49 Lakhs CTC per annum|
|07||Deputy General Manager (Finance)||Grade – E-7 (₹100000 – 260000) ₹29.67 Lakhs CTC per annum|
|08||Additional Chief Manager (Finance)||Grade – E-6 (ACM) (₹90000 – 240000), ₹26.38 Lakhs CTC per annum|
|09||Deputy Chief Manager (Finance)||Grade – E-5 (₹80000 – 220000) ₹22.49 Lakhs CTC per annum|
|10||Chief Manager (Security)||Grade – E-6 (CM) (₹90000 – 240000) ₹26.38 Lakhs CTC per annum|
|11||Assistant Manager (Security)||Grade – E-1 (₹40000 – 140000) ₹10.76 Lakhs CTC per annum|
Candidates (except SC/ST/ PwBD /Ex-serviceman categories) are required to pay a non-refundable amount of INR.300/- as Application Fee through ONLINE.
- Selection will be based on Personal Interview for all the posts. However, the management reserves the right to conduct the Screening Test for shortlisting the candidates for Personal Interview. The exact date & venue of the selection will be hosted on the NLCIL website apart from sending SMS to shortlisted candidates to their registered mobile number to download the Call Letter in the NLCIL website using their registered e-mail id and password.
- Reservation and relaxations for SC/ST/ EWS/OBC (non-creamy layer) / PwBD (degree of disability 40% & above) & Ex-serviceman candidates will be as per Government of India guidelines.
- All qualifications should have been acquired from Indian Universities/Institutes, duly recognized by UGC/AICTE (wherever required) or any other authority/forum.
- Candidates are requested to ensure that only legible self-attested documents are uploaded. Also, they are requested to ensure through the “view document” option that the documents that they have uploaded are legible for e-verification.
- In support of educational qualification(s) and experience(s), all documents are to be arranged in chronological order in a single pdf file and to be uploaded. Any attempt to upload multiple pdf files for educational qualification(s) and experience(s) will result in overwriting and only the last uploaded file will get saved.
Last date for application submission: 18.11.2019
NLC Official Website: CLICK HERE
NLC Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.