NPCIL Recruitment 2020
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 – Online applications are invited from candidates for the post of 65 Apprentice in Nuclear Power Corporation of India. Candidates can submit their application till 11.01.2021. Interested candidates can apply after carefully reading the advertisement regarding eligibility criteria, Pay Scale, payment of application fee, process & pattern of examinations/ interview, etc. before applying.
|NPCIL Recruitment 2020|
|Organisation||Nuclear Power Corporation of India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job location||Kalpakkam, Tamilnadu|
NPCIL Recruitment 2020 – Apprentice Vacancy Details:
Total vacancy in NPCIL Apprentice post: 65 vacancies
|SI No||Name of Post||No. of Post|
|11.||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||08|
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
|SI No||Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|11.||Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||
Age Limit & Age Relaxation: (As on 11.01.2021)
Lower Age Limit: 16 years
Upper age limit: 24 years
Age relaxation in upper age limit is given below
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWD – 10 years
Refer NPCIL official Notification 2020 for more details regarding age relaxation.
- 90 % of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the Govt. of Tamilnadu, if he/she had undergone 2 years ITI Training course.
- 80 % of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the Govt. of Tamilnadu, if he/she had undergone 1 year ITI Training course.
The candidates will be shortlisted for training on the basis of marks obtained in their ITI standard/course and Trade competency.
How to apply for NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
Candidates are advised to carefully read the entire advertisement before applying. Eligible candidates can follow the below procedure to apply online.
- Interested eligible candidates are first required to register in the web portal http://apprenticeship.gov.in for enrolment as Apprentices. The applications will not be accepted without registration in the above mentioned web portal.
- The candidates have to apply for the respective trade through the Establishment Registration No.E12153300082, the Establishment ID for NPCIL, MAPS. However, submitting the hardcopy of application is must for screening/selection.
- Candidates may download the Application Form (Annexure-I) from the NPCIL Website www.npcil.nic.in.
- The application should be submitted in the proforma given in the advertisement, preferably type written on A4 size paper. The outer cover should be super scribed “APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE APPRENTICE against Notice No. 02/MAPS/HRM/TA-XV/2020”.
- The duly filled in application form affixing your passport size photograph on the space provided along with of all supported documents may be sent to the following address:
Dy. Manager (HRM),
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited,
Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam-603 102,
Chengalpattu District, Tamilnadu.
- The filled in application should reach us on or before the last date i.e. 11/01/2021.
List of Documents to be enclosed:
Candidates should submit self-attested photocopies of the following certificates/ documents along with their application:
- Educational qualification (8th, 10th, 12th Mark Sheet as may be applicable)
- ITI Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Other qualification / Experience Certificates
- Conduct Certificate from TWO Gazetted Officers or from concerned Institution
- Community certificates of those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of Identity (only for Transgender candidates) issued by Competent Authority
- Aadhaar Card
- Employment Exchange Registration Card
- Recent passport size photograph
Important Dates for NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
|Starting date for online application||09.12.2020|
|Closing date for online application||11.01.2021|
Official Notification & Application Form Link for NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
|NPCIL Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|NPCIL Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|NPCIL Application Form||Click Here|