PGIMER Recruitment 2021
PGIMER Recruitment 2021 – PGIMER is inviting online mode of applications for 07 Junior Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Electrical) posts. The online applications will be open from 09.04.2021 till 08.05.2021 on the official website https://pgimer.edu.in. Eligible and interested candidates can go through the official notification to check the eligibility criteria, mode of selection, how to apply for the post, examination pattern, question paper pattern, exam date, admit card, etc. before applying.
|PGIMER Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||Junior Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E / Diploma|
|Apply Mode||Online Application|
Total vacancy for Junior Engineer Post: 07 Vacancies
|SI. No||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|1.||Junior Engineer (Civil)||03|
|2.||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||04|
Refer to PGIMER Recruitment 2021 official notification for details about reservations for candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for PGIMER Recruitment 2021 –Junior Engineer Post
- Degree in respective branch of Engineering from a recognized Institute.
- Minimum 3 years diploma in respective branch of Engineering from a recognized Institute.
Age Limit & Age Relaxation (As on 08.05.2021)
Minimum Age Limit: 18years
Maximum Age Limit: 30years
Age relaxation for the Maximum age limit is given below
- OBC – 3 years
- PwBD – 10 years
- Ex-S and commissioned Officers including ECO/SSCOs – 5 years
- Central Govt. Civilian Employees (UR/EWS/SC/ST) fulfilling the conditions as prescribed by DoPT, Govt. of India vide OM No.15012/2/2010-Estt.(D) dated 27th March 2012 (General/Unreserved) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for submission of online application – 5 years
- Central Govt. Civilian Employees (OBC) who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for submission of online application – 8(5+3) years
- Any other category – As per Govt. of India’s instructions / Rules
For further details regarding relaxation of age, go through the official Notification of PGIMER Recruitment 2021.
|SI. No||Name of the Post||Payscale|
- General/EWS& OBC candidates: Rs.1500/-
- ST/SC Candidates: Rs.800/-
- PwBD Candidates: Nil
Mode of Payment of Application Fee
Candidates can use any one of the following modes to pay the application fee.
- Net Banking
- Credit Credit
- Debit Card
The selection of candidates is done through the following process.
- Computer Based Test
How to apply for PGIMER Recruitment 2021 – Junior Engineer Post
Procedure for Applying Online
We have given step by step procedure on how to apply for PGIMER Recruitment 2021 – Junior Engineer vacancies for your reference.
Step 1: Visit PGIMER’s official website https://pgimer.edu.in/
Step 2: Click on the “Recruitment → Online applications from Indian Nationals for filling up the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical) on regular basis vide Advt.No.PGI/RC/021/2021/1226 dated 03.04.2021 window. close()” link.
Step 3: A new page will open. Now, select “Click Here for Notice” and read the official notification carefully to check your eligibility.
Step 4: Click on the “Click here for Online Application Form” to apply online.
Step 5: A new window will open, now select “New Registration”.
Step 6: Fill in the Candidate Registration form with details. Then tick mark the declaration after reading it. Next, select the “Submit” button.
Step 7: User ID and Password will be sent to your registered email ID.
Step 8: Login using the user ID and password. Now, click on the “Go to Application Form”.
Step 9: Fill in the application form with the following details. Personal information, Qualification, Experience and uploading of documents/ certificates.
Step 10: After entering details under the section, click on the “Save & Next” button to proceed.
Step 11: Pay the application fees through the integrated payment gateway.
Step 12: Click on the “Final Submit” button to finish the application process.
Step 13: Take a printout of your registered application form or save it as PDF for future needs.
Scanned Documents Needed for Applying
- Photograph (White Background) with Candidates’ name and Date of taking photograph in JPEG format of size less than 50-80 kb.
- Signature (black ink) in JPEG format of size less than 50 kb.
Scanned copy of self-attested photocopies of the following documents in pdf/jpg format (not exceeding the size of 100kb each)
- Proof of Date of Birth: XthStd/SSLC/Matriculation Certificate/Mark sheet issued by concerned education Board.
- Certificate of the prescribed educational qualification: 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, Degree/Diploma in Engineering certificate, Consolidated mark sheet
- Caste Certificate, if applicable.
- EWS Certificate, if applicable.
- Disability Certificate, if applicable.
- NOC Certificate for present employee
Important Dates for PGIMER Recruitment 2021 – Junior Engineer Post
|Opening Date for Online Application||09.04.2021|
|Closing Date for Online Application||08.05.2021|
PGIMER Recruitment 2021 Official Notification & Application Form Link
Official Website Career Page of PGIMER: Click Here
PGIMER Recruitment 2021 Official Notification as PDF: Click Here
Online Application Form for PGIMER Recruitment: Click Here
Please Comment your doubts below
Also Join in our What’sApp Group for Instant Updates
There are huge openings in the government sector of Tamilnadu. Aspiring and eligible candidates can apply for Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021. Other govt. jobs in Tamilnadu are listed below. Please go through the openings below and also download the career7 app for the latest job alert.