SBI Recruitment 2021 | Engineer | Vacancy: 16 | Last Date: 28.06.2021 | www.sbi.co.in
SBI Recruitment 2021 – SBI is inviting an online mode of applications for 16 Engineer posts. The online applications will be open from 15.06.2021 till 28.06.2021 on the official website https://sbi.co.in/. Eligible and interested candidates can go through the official notification to check the eligibility criteria, mode of selection, how to apply for the post, examination pattern, question paper pattern, exam date, admit card, etc. before applying.
|SBI Recruitment 2021|
State Bank of India
Central Govt Jobs
All Over India
B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc
Total vacancy for Engineer Post: 16 Vacancies
|Name of the Post & Grade||Category||Total No. of Post|
|Engineer (Fire) & JMGS-I||8||2||1||4||1||16|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment 2021 – Engineer Post
Educational Qualification (As on 31.12.2020)
i) B.E (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur OR
ii) B.Tech / B.E. (Safety & Fire Engineering) OR
iii) B.Tech / B.E. (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) OR
iv) B.Sc. (Fire) from UGC recognised university/ AICTE approved institution or Equivalent Four-year degree in fire safety from UGC recognised university/ AICTE approved institution OR
v) Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers (India/UK) OR
vi) Should have completed Divisional Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur.
- If educational qualification is B.E. (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur OR B.Tech/ B.E. (Safety & Fire Engineering) OR B.Tech /B.E. (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) OR B.Sc. (Fire) from UGC recognised university/ AICTE approved institution or Equivalent Four-year degree in fire safety from UGC recognised university/ AICTE approved institution: No separate practical experience is required.
- If educational qualification is Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers (India/UK) or Divisional Officers from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur: Composite experience of minimum 3 years as a Station Officer or equivalent post in City Fire Brigade/ State Fire Service/ Incharge Fire Officer in Corporates/ Big Industrial Complex or as a Fire Officer in State/ Central Government/ PSUs, is required.
Essential Skills required
- Candidate should be well versed with fire safety norms and state/ central government rules and regulations in fire safety and security.
Specific skills required
- Candidate should have intimate knowledge of Fire Prevention and Protection System such as Hydrant System, Fire Detection System, Sprinkler System etc.
- He/ She should also have knowledge of evacuation problem and Fire Audit.
Age Limit & Age Relaxation (As on 31.12.2020)
Maximum Age Limit: 40 years
Age relaxation for the Maximum age limit is given below
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PWD -10 years (SC/ ST – 15 years & OBC – 13 years )
For further details regarding relaxation of age, go through the official Notification of SBI Recruitment 2021.
|SI. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1.||Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)||Rs.23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020/-|
- The officials will also be eligible for DA, HRA, CCA, PF, Contributory Pension Fund and perquisites as admissible to the corresponding grade etc. as per rules in force from time to time.
- For General/EWS & OBC candidates: Rs.750/-
Fee Exempted Candidates (i.e No Fees)
- ST/SC Candidates
Mode of Payment of Application Fee
Candidates can use any one of the following modes to pay the application fee.
- Internet Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
The selection of candidates is done through the following process.
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2021 – Engineer Post
Note: The applicants who have already applied during 22.12.2020 to 27.01.2021 in response to our published advertisement need not apply again and their candidature will be considered valid for recruitment of Engineer (Fire).
Procedure for Applying Online
We have given step-by-step procedures on applying for SBI Recruitment 2021 – Engineer vacancies for your reference.
- Visit SBI’s official website https://sbi.co.in/.
- Click on the “Careers” under the “Home” section at the bottom of the home page.
- A new window will open displaying the career opportunity at SBI. Now, click on the “JOIN SBI → Current Openings” and the current openings at SBI will be displayed.
- Click on the “RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST CADRE OFFICERS IN SBI ON REGULAR BASIS – ENGINEER (FIRE) → Download Advertisement” and read the official notification carefully to check your eligibility.
- Click on the “Apply Online” to apply.
- A new window will open which is integrated with ibpsonline. Now, click on “Click here for New Registration”.
- The registration page will open. Enter your name, mobile no, Email ID, and then click on the “Save & Next” button.
- Provisional Registration Number and Password will be displayed on the screen. Also, it will be sent to your registered mobile no and Email Id.
- Upload the scanned photo & signature. Then click on the “Save & Next” button.
- Fill in the application form with other details and Then click on the “Save & Next” button.
- Now Preview your application form before final submission. Verify all your details and then click on “Submit”.
- Now upload other supporting documents as per guidelines and then click on the “Save & Next” button.
- Now click on the “Payment tab” and proceed to payment through the integrated payment gateway. After entering your payment details, select “submit”.
- On successful payment, take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form for future needs.
Scanned Documents Needed for Applying
- Passport size color photo in JPEG format of size between 20 kb to 50 kb. The preferred dimension of the photo is 200 x 230 pixels i.e (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm).
- Signature (black ink) in JPEG format of size between 10 kb to 20 kb. The preferred dimension of the signature is 140 x 60 pixels.
- Brief Resume in PDF format of size not more than 500 kb.
- ID Proof in PDF format of size not more than 500 kb.
- Proof of Date of Birth in PDF format of size not more than 500 kb.
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate in PDF format of size not more than 500 kb.
- Experience certificates in PDF format of size not more than 500 kb.
- Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS Candidates) in PDF format of size not more than 500 kb.
- Form-16/IT Return as on 31.03.2020, current salary slip, etc. in PDF format of size not more than 500 kb.
Important Dates for SBI Recruitment 2021 – Engineer Post
|Opening Date for Online Application||15.06.2021|
|Closing Date for Online Application||28.06.2021|
|Date of Interview||August 2021|
SBI Recruitment 2021 Official Notification & Application Form Link
Official Website Career Page of SBI: Click Here
SBI Recruitment 2021 Official Notification (Old One) as PDF: Click Here
SBI Notification 2021 Corrigendum (Date Extended Notification) as PDF: Click Here
Online Application Form for SBI Recruitment: Click Here
Please Comment your doubts below
Also Join in our What’sApp Group for Instant Updates
There are huge openings in the government sector of Tamilnadu. Aspiring and eligible candidates can apply for Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021. Other govt. jobs in Tamilnadu are listed below. Please go through the openings below and also download the career7 app for the latest job alert.