Organized by: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Job Category: Tamilnadu state jobs
Official Website: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
Assistant Section Officer in Tamil:
- “A Degree of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission with Tamil in any one of the parts in the Degree course”
Assistant Section Officer in Hindi:
- “A Degree of any University recognized by the University Grants Commission with Hindi in any one of the parts in the Degree course.”
|Category of Applicants||Minimum Age (Should have completed)||Maximum Age (Should not have completed)|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes||Minimum of 18 years||No Maximum age limit|
|“Others” [i.e. Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, and BCMs]||Minimum of 18 years||30 Years|
- No Maximum age limit for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs and DWs of all castes who have passed Pre Technical course /Pre University Course /Higher Secondary Course/ Diploma and Degree.
(ii) For Differently Abled Persons (Others)
- Differently Abled Persons are eligible for age concession up to 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed above.
(iii) For Ex-Servicemen: (Others)
- Ex-servicemen are eligible for age concession up to 48 years of age.
- The above-mentioned age concession will not apply to those Applicants who have already been recruited to any class or service or category.
Assistant Section Officer (Translation): Rs.36,400-1,15,700/-(Level-16)
|a)||Registration Fee: For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department, dated 01.03.2017) |
Note :(i) Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration system by paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
(ii) Applicants who have made One-Time Registration must pay the prescribed examination fee for this recruitment unless fee exemption is claimed. (One-Time Registration is only to avail exemption for the Registration fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration and it will not be considered as prescribed examination fee for this recruitment).
|b)||Examination Fee |
Note: The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the fee concession noted below.
Exam Fee Concession:
|(i) Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars) and Scheduled Tribes||Full Exemption||—|
|(ii) Differently Abled Persons, Destitute Widow of all communities||Full Exemption||(i) For Differently Abled Persons, the disability should be not less than 40%. (ii) For DWs, the DW certificate should have been obtained from the RDO / Sub Collector / Assistant Collector.|
|(iii)MostBackward Classes/ Denotified Communities/ Backward Classes (Other than Muslims) / Backward Class (Muslim)||Those who have not availed three free chances so far in the previous recruitments may avail exemption from payment of examination fee.||Should not have availed three free chances in the previous recruitments.|
|(iv) Ex-Servicemen||Those who have not availed two free chances so far in the previous recruitments may avail exemption from payment of examination fee.||(i) Should not have availed two free chances in the previous recruitments. (ii) Fee concession will not apply to those who have already been recruited to any class or service or category.|
- Applicants can avail exemption from paying examination fees as per eligibility criteria.
- The three / two free chances referred to above are not for EACH POST but for ANY THREE TWO APPLICATIONS ONLY. The claim for exemption from payment of examination fee made in any application which is rejected/ admitted or withdrawn will be counted as a free chance availed.
- Failure to pay the prescribed fee along with the application in time will be liable for rejection of the application.
- The number of free chances availed by the applicant means the total number of free chances hitherto availed by the applicant in his / her earlier application submitted to the Commission for any post/recruitment.
- If the examination fee concession claimed in the application is found to exceed the admissible limits as announced above, the application will be rejected at any stage of selection. The number of free chances availed by the applicants will be counted from the previous applications submitted through One-Time Registration and/ or submitted directly without One-Time Registration i.e. before One-Time Registration was made as mandatory.
- The fees once paid to the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission will not be refunded to the applicants under any circumstances.
- The question papers for the language papers will be set in respective languages and General studies will be set in both English and Tamil.
Last date of application submission:08.12.2019
Last date for payment of exam fee:10.12.2019
TNPSC Official Website: CLICK HERE
TNPSC Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.